Question:
I had sex on the last day of my period could I get pregnant even though i have regualar periods?
jakesixdog
2006-03-02 19:45:18 UTC
I had sex on the last day of my period could I get pregnant even though i have regualar periods?
Six answers:
2fine4u
2006-03-02 19:58:38 UTC
Typically a woman ovulates during the middle of her cycle around the fourteenth day. So that is why women use the rythym method for birth control abstain from sex the 13th, 14th and 15th day of the menstral cycle. It does not mean that you may not ovulate before or after that. Normally women do not get pregnant when having sex during her period because normally she is not ovulating.
miZuchi
2006-03-03 06:44:37 UTC
No. According to family planning, If you're having a reguar periods,5 days before and after is your safe days to have sex. Proven, less risk.
Britty
2006-03-03 07:44:54 UTC
It is a much smaller risk but unprotected sex there is always a chance
2006-03-03 04:01:37 UTC
you never now i have my pired 3 months in to my pergnant days.
2006-03-03 03:53:59 UTC
Why don't you come to my house and we'll experiment... then we'll find out the answer.
autumn
2006-03-03 03:55:40 UTC
hell yes! Been there..