Question:
AM EXPECTING,WHEN IS THE BABY IN MY WOMB SUPPOSED TO TURN- I MEAN HER HEAD BE POINTING TO THE VAGINAL OPENING?
PENNY
2006-01-10 23:49:13 UTC
AM EXPECTING,WHEN IS THE BABY IN MY WOMB SUPPOSED TO TURN- I MEAN HER HEAD BE POINTING TO THE VAGINAL OPENING?
Five answers:
Craptacular Wonderment
2006-01-10 23:58:43 UTC
8-9 months, but some may not turn, so you have to think about breech births too, Breech are difficult, but possible if it's feet first, but if the baby is butt first, then you have to think of c-sections. Talk to your doc to be reassured of her positioning and possible actions to expect. Good Luck
witsend mama
2006-01-11 07:26:31 UTC
The best advise tha I can give you is to go buy the What to expect when you are expecting book and that will help you on everything you need to know from the first trimester to the last trimester, and post partum, check your local book store, library, or wal-mart for the book and there is even other books for the first year that the baby is born.
spinzaar
2006-01-11 00:21:34 UTC
I would just say that some women don't walk enough when they are pregnate. If you walk at least a mile everyday maybe more. ( i mean walk walk like to the store). The baybe will be in most cases in a better position and the birth will be easier. Don't over eat either that can make it difficult position wise.
jang geum
2006-01-10 23:54:31 UTC
there is no definite period but the most common to all pregnant women is from 8-9 months, because the baby is now preparing itself to come out.
Nurse Annie
2006-01-11 07:47:17 UTC
It is very variable, and can even happen during labor.