Question:
how long do you have to wait to find out the sex of your baby?
new_mommy
2006-03-19 19:35:31 UTC
how long do you have to wait to find out the sex of your baby?
Thirteen answers:
ncbutterfly_20
2006-03-19 20:44:59 UTC
I had a 3-d/4-d ultrasound and they found out that it was a boy with the original 2-D at 16 weeks. Im now 25 weeks along. Most OBGYN's wont let you do it until 20-22 weeks. But if you go to a ultrsound clinic other than your doctor, you dont have to have doctors consent...they just print out a letter and let the doctor know. The clinics even do the regular 2D. You can chose from several packages. I got a VHS & DVD of the whole ultrasound with lullbye music in the background :( with 15 pictures, and also the pics on a cdrom. It was defiently worth the money. If you need help finding a location near you... let me know. Good luck.
mrs.izabel
2006-03-20 10:39:44 UTC
Around 22 weeks. Your doctor will order an ultrasound to see that all of baby's organs are developing correctly and at the time, they will check the sex if you want to know.
?
2016-10-15 09:54:22 UTC
i had to have intercourse when I have been given homestead from the well-being facility LOL yet I additionally had a c section so down there didnt harm. yet I waited 3 weeks. in case you dont prefer to have intercourse then dont. Or because he hasnt had it because 22 weeks thats an prolonged time! i'd jus tell him to speed up then bypass to sleep while hes carried out LOL Jus do what you wanna do Im advantageous if he purely had a newborn and awakened with all of it evening and with all of it day then he wouldnt prefer to the two, yet I felt undesirable for my hubby
2006-03-20 11:43:50 UTC
When u go for your first ultrasound they should be able to tell, but make sure you drink a lot of water and dont use the bathroom, itll be easier to see the baby.
2006-03-19 19:41:01 UTC
Lots of doctors schedule the first ultrasound for 20 weeks.
virgo
2006-03-19 19:36:57 UTC
I waited for 9 months.
mommy2brandon14212
2006-03-19 21:14:26 UTC
i found out when i was 18 weeks pregnant. most doctors want to wait until your atleast 5 months. so i would say anywhere between 4-5 months.
lisa d
2006-03-19 21:15:10 UTC
15 weeks but don't be disappointed if they can't tell. I didn't find out until 36 weeks and my 4th sonogram cause the baby was being stubborn and wouldn't turn right.
webjnke1
2006-03-19 19:38:39 UTC
Even then I wouldn't be totally sure. I've heard of a few people thinking it is going to be one or the other, and going out and buying a bunch of stuff for it ahead of time. Then it's born and it wasn't what they anticipated.
melissa
2006-03-19 19:36:00 UTC
4-5 months I believe
evilella
2006-03-21 06:05:48 UTC
usually at your 20 week ultra sound most people find out its the perfect time in a pregnancy unless you have an amnio which i had OUCH!!!
sweetchelly
2006-03-19 19:36:33 UTC
they can detect it in the ultrasound as early as 6 months old. but if you really want to make sure try the 3D ultrasound.
one eyed dumbass
2006-03-19 19:59:48 UTC
i have no kids