Question:
pregnancy calender when did I conceive?
zackncats
2006-03-07 06:18:49 UTC
My daughter was born on December 20, so I was wondering, when did I conceive? She was born on her due date.
Ten answers:
2006-03-07 06:50:36 UTC
in a 28 day cycle u ov 14 days from the beginning or ur last period i am pregnant and will explain with how mine goes... right the first day of my last period was 13th oct 05 so i started ov on the 27th oct. i am due on the 20th july... so im guessin the 16th march?? its kinda hard to get a date if u know ur last period its easier u just go 2 weeks or 14 days from the beginning of ur last period i hope u understand that.. chick this site out
2006-03-07 06:44:59 UTC
It depends on if your daughter was carried to full term. If she was born at 40 weeks, then you conceived around the end of March to the beginning of April.
qt30hamilton
2006-03-07 06:20:33 UTC
March 10-17th My daughter was born Dec 17th, 03. Depends on if you're on a 28 day cycle or more?
anonymous
2006-03-07 10:17:05 UTC
Around March 29th.
D.J.
2006-03-07 08:01:09 UTC
look up the date of ur last period before u got pregnant. add 14 days, most likely conceptions happened around that time
BummaMumma
2006-03-07 06:31:40 UTC
March 29th if you have 28 day cycle and your last period would have been March 15th.
Candy
2006-03-07 06:31:32 UTC
American baby has a great web for this. There's a calendar that you input info and it tells you. I did it with for my last pregnancy.
mks 7-15-02
2006-03-07 06:24:31 UTC
Dont You Rember?
~LoveSpell~
2006-03-07 06:22:45 UTC
Depends on your cycle but if it's normal it was sometimes in April...
JeffAV
2006-03-07 06:19:30 UTC
can't remember? wasn't that good eh