Question:
Whats the maddest u ever made ur parents& what did they do?
kissmehicutie
2006-03-10 11:19:58 UTC
I think I told sometime that I shouldn't have. But it wasn't my fault she shouldn't have said it front of me plus she should have told me not to repeat what I hear if she's talking about others. I was only 6
Seventeen answers:
Zoila
2006-03-10 11:24:03 UTC
The first time I stayed out till 4am....with a guy. My Dad waited on the front porch ready to beat the guy that kept me out so late and my Mom just couldn't wait to slap the heck out of me...I was 23.
cligradchic04
2006-03-10 11:26:06 UTC
The maddest I ever made them was one time in 4th grade. There was this substitute from H*LL and she yelled and screamed, and one day when I got glue in my hair from a project, I told my Mom the substitute threw it across the classroom at me and that's why it was there. She almost went inside the school to talk with the principal to get the sub FIRED; luckily, it didn't escalate that far, and I was grounded for a month (trust me; the preaching and faces of my parents were punishment ENOUGH though)!!!
2016-10-20 03:37:06 UTC
ok, you probably did the suited element by making use of happening your mom and father for suggestion. You did no longer do something incorrect. Your boyfriend is already proving that he's irresponsible and he hides issues from human beings. that is a hallmark that this could no longer be the form of courting you incredibly need to get into. If he won't be able to be to blame for his movements and he can no longer very own as much as his blunders then he has some extreme issues. he's mad at you considering the fact which you extra some thing to gentle and he's embarrassed. Who is prevalent with what else he's making an attempt to conceal. you're able to have the means to flow on your mom and father and tell them issues. you have each and every suitable to ask for suggestion out of your mom and father. that's what they are there for. do on no account be afraid to communicate to them or to ask them questions. and don't permit somebody else impact what you do or do no longer say on your mom and father the two. in simple terms because of the fact he hides stuff does not advise you're able to. i think of you're able to think back this courting previously you get too deep into it. it sounds as in spite of if it relatively is a waste of time to me.
College Boy
2006-03-10 11:22:32 UTC
The maddest I ever made my parents was when my brother got a speeding ticket in my car, underage, and hid it from them. They didnt know until they noticed that their insurance sky rocketed and questioned about it.
m1r6z
2006-03-10 11:28:14 UTC
I broke the back bumper off my dad's brand new Ford Ranger by taking it off roading and getting it stuck. I was with my boyfriend (now my husband) and She grounded me until we could pay it off. So the day I had enough money to pay for the damages she got mad again and told me to leave. I have been out of my house since I was 17 now i am 20.
2006-03-10 11:26:19 UTC
Well, once, when my parents when to Mexico, I invited my boyfriend over. The thing is, it was around Christmas time and I had a friend who had asked for condums as his gift. Well, I bought them, but I had opened one up to see what it looked like. . . Unfortunately, my sister told my mother I had invited a guy over and she decided to go into my room. When she went in and found the condum wrapper. She thought I had slept with that guy, but nothing happened. Well, they didn't do much to me except TRY to ground me off the phone and stuff like that . . . Hey, I didn't do anything wrong! What's so wrong about opening a condum to see what it looks like?
TheMoon
2006-03-10 11:42:16 UTC
When I was 14yrs old, I gave my parents alot of crap.. I ran away from home more than 5 times. Hang with the wrong people, dated the worst boys ever to just make my parents mad, told them I hated them,..ect..

Looking back I wish I never did those things..
et_sto
2006-03-10 12:23:26 UTC
well once i crashed my moms car.but she wasn't as mad when i took all my brothers and sister whit my older brother to a party. you see i am 15 my older brother is 17. and we were taking care for the little ones. they are 9 (brother) 3 (brother twins) and 5(sister). my parent were out of town. we really wanted to go. so at about 11 P.M we woke them up got them dressed,ordered a cab and went out. my parent have called home but nobody was answering and they thought we were all sleeping. well.............the next morning they came back home earlier AND WE WEREN'T HOME! NO ONE WAS! they got really mad called the police but like 10minuets we got home. they were furious. they were worried sick. we were both grounded,without pocket money,TV,phone and all the stuff we had planned for a month in advance. it was horrible.the kids were fine. it happened 2 months ago.
a L a Y N a
2006-03-10 11:25:16 UTC
Um my dad found my birthcontrol. And he cried. :D It was funny! I made my mom mad when I was out until 2am. I was only 17 and the curfew for minors on a weekend is 12am. I was grounded until I turned 18 a month later.
2006-03-10 11:23:11 UTC
me and my sister told my dad that a man in a long black cape tried to abduct us and dragged us over a hill at the top of our road,we were only joking but my dad went out looking for this "abducter"but my younger sister overheard us laughing about it so she told my dad,he went mad and banged our heads together,that was 20years ago..
2006-03-10 12:18:33 UTC
I'm pregnant after a rape cuz the guy didn't use protection. I hate the guy, but maybe she'll bring me joy, or maybe she'll bring joy to a real family, I don't want to raise her by myself, but i think i'm gonna be attached...
2006-03-10 11:25:08 UTC
i smoked cigerettes when i was 12 and they stuck me in a mental ward for 2 months. wasn't nice.
rcruz1001
2006-03-10 11:21:00 UTC
Crashed their car... 4 times!
♥Mari♥
2006-03-10 11:24:40 UTC
i got married without telling/inviting them. they found out after two months. they didnt talk to me for almost 3 months. but they already forgave me now.
kjkisinger
2006-03-10 11:24:38 UTC
Took off to Mexico and they just came got me and did nothing....
*Bella Reveuse*
2006-03-10 11:21:51 UTC
When I skipped school. My mom 'tried' to beat me with a hanger.
cchavez112
2006-03-10 11:25:35 UTC
i havent made them furious yet