Question:
I Know a girl that has missed her period for like 2 months in row. Could she have been preggies?
lulu
2006-01-29 11:19:28 UTC
I Know a girl that has missed her period for like 2 months in row. Could she have been preggies?
Thirteen answers:
jeniel17
2006-01-29 11:28:52 UTC
there is a medical condition called amenohrrea (pardon my spelling) which is the lack of perior for six months in a row. She too can be irregular. If she's overweight this is quite normal. She should go to the doctor and have it tested. It migt just be lack of a hormone or vitamin. If she is sexually active she might have a possibility to be pregnant.

"What does it mean if I skip a period?

There are several reasons why you might skip a period one month:

Age - If you have just started having your period, it might not come every month.

If you are an older woman who is approaching menopause, (when your periods stop), you might also skip a period.

Exercise - Excessive exercise might cause you to skip a period.

Stress - Stress and highly emotional times in your life may cause you to miss a period or two.

Illness - If you are sick, you might also miss a period.

If you miss more than a period or two (if you have been having regular periods previously), contact your health care provider."
Erin
2006-01-29 19:28:01 UTC
Not always.. My neice missed hers for almost 4 months due to stress, ect. A doctor put her on birth control pills to help regulate it, But there is a high chance your friend could be.

A period is not always a sure sign of being pregnant or not.. I have 4 children and with 2 of them I still had my period 6-7 months into the pregnancies.
2006-01-29 19:54:25 UTC
No and Yes if she under a lot of stress or athletic there are many reasons why she missed her period. The only way she would know for sure if she is pregnant is to take a test.
fivelfriend
2006-01-31 00:45:36 UTC
She might be. But, I skip my period all the time. And I definately have not done anything like that yet. It can be from stress that she mighta've skipped it. That's probably why I skip mine a lot. And because i've just started in the past year, so when people first start it is always messed up.
Lizzy
2006-01-29 20:26:08 UTC
Yes she could be expecting a child or she could be under stress or have another medical problem
Goddess Princess Minky
2006-01-29 20:00:34 UTC
Yes, but she could just be under alot of stress.
ivoryrose365
2006-01-29 19:31:46 UTC
maybe. or she just might have issues with her period. if she has any of the pregnancy syptoms then she should get a preg. test pronto.
ladypanther33_2000
2006-01-29 22:03:38 UTC
She needs to see a doctor to be tested.
prettygirl
2006-01-29 19:24:12 UTC
maybe or maybe not did she try doing the pregnancy test kit the ones that you can bought in the pharmacy or grocery
2006-01-29 19:36:23 UTC
well it just depends some people have different cycles if she has to go to the restroom more frequently or her breast become sore
2006-01-29 19:22:45 UTC
yes from what i know i think so
monkeyup308
2006-01-29 19:21:56 UTC
if she had sex? no... she might be illregular...

If she's throwing up and getting fat? High chance
2006-01-29 19:21:08 UTC
YEAS.