Question:
is it normal if got a pain around ur ovarium/hip when u really got pregnant?
CROSSAINT
2006-02-17 03:22:21 UTC
the age of pregnancy is about 1-2months,but ur hip/bottom belly feels painful&feel like burns
Two answers:
micropreemiemommy
2006-02-18 02:34:10 UTC
I always got that pain with my 3 pregnancies because of ovarian cysts. I went in to the doctor and they were never a problem, but be careful if it is on your right side..the appendix is really close to where the ovaries are!
useless stuff
2006-02-17 03:48:19 UTC
If you feel any pain whilst you are pregnant it is a good idea to talk to your OBGYN. Some discomfort is normal and you may experience gas bubbles, but not pain.