Question:
is 36 to old to have a baby?
2006-02-10 17:37:49 UTC
is 36 to old to have a baby?
Twenty answers:
C_Bar
2006-02-10 17:38:50 UTC
Nope. I know plenty of women around 40 who have had kids. Often with help of fertility treatments though
2006-02-10 18:46:06 UTC
I had a baby when I was 40 and I had four children previous to that , that were 17 and younger. I was in good health and very athletic and still am. It was the most precious gift in the world to me to have my little girl. If you are truly wanting a baby and are in good health I say go for it! How can a baby be anything but good if you want it bad enough. It will change your life for the good.
2006-02-11 04:54:52 UTC
No.36 is a very good year.
First L
2006-02-10 17:40:54 UTC
My ten year old wouldn't be here if 36 was too old to have a child.
2006-02-10 17:39:35 UTC
On the female side anything after 30 can lead to more complications with the baby. It doesnt mean it's going to, just more likely statistically.
2006-02-10 21:26:10 UTC
No not at all. The only thing is, there is more of a risk of certain birth defects, such as down syndrome after age 35.
mikeymikee
2006-02-10 17:43:17 UTC
Nope
rose36
2006-02-10 20:28:07 UTC
My mom had me wheh she was 36 and I turned out just fine.
texaslady73
2006-02-10 17:39:47 UTC
Not as long as your healthy and your Dr. says it's ok.

Just make sure you get a check up. After a certain age it can be stressful to on your health
2006-02-10 18:32:45 UTC
I am 35 and now have a 4month old!
leondebay
2006-02-10 17:45:50 UTC
well from what i gather i think it would be ok just that more complications could arise and that it would be a little more stressful on your health but i imagine it could be done
Mike-n-Nettie
2006-02-10 19:19:57 UTC
nope, i have a friend that is 40 and his having her 3rd child.
conundrum_dragon
2006-02-10 17:46:17 UTC
nope your never to old till your dr tells you.
2006-02-10 17:49:55 UTC
no. my parents both had me in the 30's.
browneyegirlrosa
2006-02-10 18:44:36 UTC
no i don't think so if you wish to go right ahead children is a blessing from god.
2006-02-10 17:51:26 UTC
No, I dont think it is.
moviefan190
2006-02-10 17:38:44 UTC
not at all, my aunt had hers at 50(FIFTY)!!!!!
pgg90789
2006-02-10 19:00:14 UTC
no
♥ Totalbrainiac ♥