Question:
What are the common ailments during pregnancy?
mummy
2006-03-27 09:31:51 UTC
What are the common ailments during pregnancy?
Four answers:
lucyr2xoxo
2006-03-27 09:38:43 UTC
The most common anwser that you are probably going to get is that every woman is different. I am 29 weeks pregnant and have had many different things, the most severe has been heartburn, my mother in law has told me that I am going to turn into a stone from all the tums I have eaten. Other symptons included morning sickness in the beggining, food cravings, tiredness and an extreme sensitivity to smell. In week 8 I experienced very heavy bleeding and had to be taken by ambulance to the emergency room, I had very strange HCG levels, that never seemed to double and even lowered and then went up by 25%. Now that I am in the last stretch of my pregnancy I would say the most common thing I am experienceing is the feeling of heaviness, it is hard to bend down and do things like clean the tub or pick up my dog. And of course the anxiousness of finally seeing and holding my little boy or girl.

Good luck in your pregnancy and make sure you have a good Ob/Gyn, if you have any concerns they should be able to anwser your questions.
cybereagle03
2006-03-27 09:36:09 UTC
Each pregnancy is diffrent. A few common problems are:

Cramps, aches, and pains

Swelling and bloating

vomiting, and gas

food cravings

tieredness and restlessness
gizmo_kitty2000
2006-03-27 09:35:23 UTC
there are many ailments. anywhere from morning sickness to breat tenderness. I am five weeks and the only sypmtoms i have is breast tenderness> If you are not sure take a test!!!! And if you are just rest and take care of yourself
2006-03-27 09:35:18 UTC
nausea in the morning, bloatedness (to a major degree later on..lol), feeling weak and tired and lacking energy...you name it...lol