Question:
i'm at to having my period last month but i think i still could b pregnant i'm going the toilet a lot?
2006-03-11 09:04:57 UTC
i'm at to having my period last month but i think i still could b pregnant i'm going the toilet a lot?
Thirteen answers:
Emma Monkey
2006-03-11 09:09:38 UTC
Possibly a urine infection?

Right just seen all the other answers so I figure I should elaborate, You haven't listed any symptoms apart from peeing more than usual, hence the urine infection. You haven't missed any periods so I really don't understand why you seem to think you're pregnant. See a doc!
Fitchurg Girl
2006-03-11 17:12:00 UTC
Do your breasts hurt?? If you are pregnant, 9X out of ten, you will have bumps around the areola(sorry, guys). these bumps act as moisture for the nipple to prepare for breast feeding. Check it out.

Definately run to the store and take a test. I have often thought that most women know when they're pregnant, and it's stronger than the feeling of wondering if you could be or not.

It is NOT impossible, just unlikely for more than one month, to be pregnant and have your period.

I got pregnant 2 weeks after my period. Almost to the day.
â?¥*Nowell T*â?¥
2006-03-11 17:09:15 UTC
If you think you could be pregnant, you could still have a period, & yes, you do go to the bathroom a lot. The best thing to do is to go to the ob-gyn, to find out, and press on from there.

Good Luck, & take good care of yourself
catkinso3201
2006-03-11 17:10:18 UTC
I would take a pregnancy test. Usually having to go to the bathroom alot only happens toward the end of a pregnancy, because the baby pushes against the bladder, causing it to be smaller. Just to be sure, I would go to the doctor's or take a pregnancy test. I know they cost a lot, but it's worth the peace of mind to know either way.
Curious1one
2006-03-11 17:10:31 UTC
When you think you are pregnant and you worry about it, you start trying to notice things more like you going to the bathroom alot or other pregnancy symptoms. While your probably going as much as you normally have in the past, maybe you should see a doctor.
emandih
2006-03-11 17:06:21 UTC
your period could be about 2 begin a new cycle
gyrl6
2006-03-11 17:27:32 UTC
if you stress about your cycle, it won't come. if you tell yourself your pregnant, your body will react that way even if your not. the only way to know is to take a test.
2006-03-11 17:07:02 UTC
Well only you would know how you feel take but a test or see a doctor...
aalexcia02
2006-03-11 17:22:32 UTC
Have you tried a pregancy test email me at aalexcia02@yahoo.com
lilyflower
2006-03-11 17:08:12 UTC
its impossible to be pregnant and have your period at the same time
dumplingmuffin
2006-03-11 17:06:20 UTC
worry can do this.Take a test.
2006-03-11 17:08:56 UTC
you're pregnant....isnt that what you u wanna hear
2006-03-11 18:33:03 UTC
ok, then take a PT.