Question:
Does painful nipples indicate pregnancy?
precious
2006-01-18 08:06:45 UTC
Does painful nipples indicate pregnancy?
Nine answers:
keithurban4eva
2006-01-18 09:03:44 UTC
not always! i do this with the onset of pms also.
Annette
2006-01-18 08:08:53 UTC
According to the below link, it *could* mean pregnancy but it's not the only reason.
2006-01-18 09:50:07 UTC
I actually didnt think i was pregnat a month ago and my nipples were sore, and i found out that i am so it can possibly mean that you are. congrats!!!
vixxenkitty
2006-01-18 08:08:27 UTC
it can. It was always the first indication for me when I was pregnant with my kids
I Know - Pick ME
2006-01-18 09:56:00 UTC
Yes. I definitely had them. It was one of my first symptoms. It can be a symptom for other things too though.
2006-01-18 08:45:36 UTC
Most always yes.
Vita
2006-01-18 08:37:13 UTC
Yes it can, but it can also be caused by your period.
yummyyum
2006-01-18 08:15:43 UTC
or your period may be controlling that.
2006-01-18 08:07:14 UTC